Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Batu Cave

It was ashame that I havent been to Batu Caves before. My friend had been telling me it was a good spot for photography so I went to test my newly bought Sony A850 ( oh yeah I have upgraded to fullframe!! Yuhuuu). Indeed it was a really nice place for photography!!

The 300 steps to the Cave
Batu Caves

The Hawker selling flowers at the entrance.
Batu Caves

A lot of Pigeon and monkey...
Pigeon at Batu Caves

Batu Caves

Pigeon at Batu Caves

The god statues, always a nice subject for picture.
Batu Caves

Batu Caves

Batu Caves

Batu Caves

The statues inside the Cave.
DSC04088 copy

The God Statues at The Batu Caves

I have been loitering outside the temple to capture some people..
Lonely Uncle at Batu Caves

Indian Uncle at Batu Caves

Old Indian man at Batu Caves

Kid at Batu Caves

A curious kid @ Batu Caves

No comments:

Post a Comment